That’s how my colleague described my time between jobs. It rhymes with vacation.
I stayed busy with bootcamp.
I also celebrated the next chapter of my career with friends and food.
- Indian Summer at the Moss Room
- Carnitas and Chicken Tacos at the Academy Cafe
- Margherita Pizza with Prosciutto and salad at Pizza Bocca Lupo
- Cassoulet Toulousain Maison at Le P’tit Laurent
- Rabo de Toro (Oxtail Stew) at Picaro
- Boquerones Fritos (fried anchovies) at Picaro
- Pumpkin Pie at the Pie Ranch
- Gnocchi di patate al pesto at Farina Pizza & Cucina Italiana
- Old Fashion at Elixir