Baked cod and rice with vegetables from Marley Spoon.
We celebrated 10 years of marriage with an incredible dinner at Morimoto in Maui’s Wailea.
It was thrilling to place our entree options in the hands of the chef.
So happy with the oyster foie gras.
Morimoto offered an epic eating adventure, showcasing fresh seafood, delicate flavors and elegant techniques.
Also, the sake pairing knocked our socks off.
Continue reading “Wedding Anniversary in Maui”
T-Minus 2 hours before my next bootcamp workout.
This is the second week of my 6-week fat loss and fitness program with O2 BodyFit. It kicks my butt with high-intensity cardio & strength routines. The trainers push us without breaking us down.
I’m sweaty mess at the end. My muscles and limbs scream from exhaustion.
So far, I love it!
Here’s what I made for the first week (I tweaked the recipes to cut down on oils and eliminate dairy items):
- Broiled salmon with a peppercorn-Lime Rub and an Asian slaw with a ginger peanut dressing (no honey)
- Pan-seared tilapia (no butter) with broccoli slaw and spinach salad
- Lemon-Thyme chicken with sauteed vegetables (no cheese)
- Chicken omelette, with kale and cherry tomatoes
- Ground turkey with Rogan Josh sauce (Saffron Road simmer sauce) over cauliflower rice and spinach salad.
I had plenty of leftovers.